Beautifully located in one of Melbourne's best spots - Port Melbourne! Whether you want to go to Melbourne's CBD, Saint Kilda, Chapel Street or the...
Beautifully located in one of Melbourne's best spots - Port Melbourne! Whether you want to go to Melbourne's CBD, Saint Kilda, Chapel Street or the Royal Botanical Gardens - you are only a 10-minute drive away. The best part is: Port Melbourne beach can be reached by two minutes by foot! This romantically-decorated two-bedroom apartment will certainly make your stay memorable!
2x Queen Bed
The LittleStay Benefits:
- Luxurious linens and Sheridan towels (1 x body towel / pp)
- HD TV with Netflix
- A Bluetooth sound system
- A kitchen with all the essentials
- One optional mid stay freshening of the home for guests staying 10 days+
- All essential household items, including starter set of toiletries, laundry liquid, iron, iron board, hair dryer, washer-dryer combo, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, clothes rack
- A/C in lounge room
This home is privately-owned within a residential building.
Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay to the fullest, please always respect our house rules and treat this home like your own.
- Government-Issued ID to be presented at check-in
- Booker must be the person collecting keys unless arranged and approved prior
Check-In time: from 14h00 (2pm) to 21h00 (9pm)
Arrivals between 21h00 and midnight can be pre-arranged with 24 hours notice given and will incur a $50 AUD late check-in as this is outside our standard operating hours.
Slightly Early Check-Ins / Late Check-Outs are subject to availability.
Very Early Check-Ins / Very Late Check-Outs may be arranged in some cases at an additional special rate.
Other things to note:
If you require a porta-cot or high chair, please let us know PRIOR to check-in.
($25 AUD/ per stay per item)
We may allow dogs at this property, but please enquire before booking and let us know age and breed of your dog, so we can approve your pup.
A cleaning fee of $30 – 50 AUD will be charged and extra pet terms and conditions will apply.
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Heated Pool
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
- Organic food & beverages
- Pets Considered
- Pool Shared
- Private Car Park
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Paperless / recycled paper
- Renewable energy system
- Sea View
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Stereo System
- Information about property sustainability
- Sustainability projects support
- Sustainable materials
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Work Desk
Lovely and tastefully appointed apartment in great location .November 2019
Home away from home.
Home away from home.
Very comfortable well fitted out apartment. Convenient to restaurants, shops and supermarkets.August 2019