We at LittleStay are dog lovers and understand that you want to bring your furry friend along on your holiday, so we have selected properties that are dog-friendly.
All dogs need to be approved before booking, so please send a request with age and breed of your dog, so we can grant approval and determine the pet sanitising fee. This will vary from $30 - $50 AUD.
As much as we love dogs, certain T&Cs need to be said, so future guests can enjoy our homes:
• Only the dog declared is allowed to stay.
• For the health and safety of all our guests, all dogs must be free of fleas.
• LittleStay reserves the right to claim the security deposit if any damage has been caused by the dog.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture unless you bring your own blanket to cover furniture. Our blankets are only for human use.
• If your dog sheds extremely, please use the vacuum provided to remove the fur. We do this when we take our pets on holidays, too, so we hope you find this a reasonable request.
• Excessive barking cannot be tolerated as it is a noise disturbance and against the house rules.
• Any dog excrements (e.g. in the back yard) must be picked up as this is not covered by the pet sanitising fee and may incur additional charges.